Five by Five: Call for artists! | Arts & Culture
Hillsborough County, Florida-- The Arts Council of Hillsborough County will host a one night exhibition called FIVE by FIVE at the Tampa Museum of Art as a part of the Art After Dark Series on October 19.
To prepare for the event, they need your help! They ask local artists to submit their "small art" for a "big cause" starting on September 24 and lasting through October 5.
The Arts Council says 100% of the proceeds from this event will fund artist grants and workshops.
- Open to artists 18 years and older worldwide.
- 2-D or 3-D, any medium, within 5x5x5" size.
- SIGN WORK ONLY ON BACK. Work signed on front cannot be accepted.
- Must be able to be hung on a wall.
- Limit of 3 submissions per artist, no fees.
Have questions? Check out Five by Five's Frequently Asked Questions page.