St. Joseph's Hospital offers free events and support groups | Events
Tampa, Florida-- St. Joseph's Hospital BayCare Health System offers events and support groups for Bay area residents of all ages, some of which are free.
For the month of July, you may take advantage of the following:
- Weight Loss Surgery Information Session: July 5 from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. OR July 19 from 6 - 7 p.m.
- Weight Loss Surgery Support Group: July 5 from 6 - 7 p.m.
- Tampa Bay Brest Cancer Support Group: July 12 from 6:30 - 8 p.m.
- OVACOME, Ovarian and Gynecological Cancer Support Group: July 17 from 6 - 8 p.m.
- Man-to-man Prostate Cancer Support Group: Fourth Thursday of each month from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Baby Building Blocks- Newborn Care Classes: July 9 from 6 - 9:30 p.m. OR July 19 from 6 - 9:30 p.m.
- Teen Talk: For girls: July 30 from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., For Boys: July 20 from 6 - 8 p.m.
For a complete list of events and support groups offered by St. Joseph's, visit http://baycareevents.org/.
To register for any of the above events, call 813-443-3078.